Accountant and Business Advisory Senior
Are you a newly qualified or soon to be qualified ACA or ACCA from an Accountancy Firm or Audit background seeking to develop your technical accounting and add value to commercial businesses and move away from Audit?
Working for a people centric organisation with multiple offices across the UK they significantly contribute to the British economy through continually developing their IT systems and investing in their staff.
You can utilise your experience and recent studies in a diverse range of work which will include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Consolidation of statutory and year end accounts
- Research complex technical accounting solutions
- Working to current financial standards including IFRS 9, IFRS 16, UK GAAP
- Creating cashflow forecasts and management reports
- Project accounting for company expansions, sales and restructures.
Your experience as a part qualified ACA or ACCA or a Senior will be utilised and built upon not just in a diverse finance role but in supporting junior team members, the broader business and their clients.
Working knowledge of financial reporting and accounts preparation, or an audit background is desirable.
Excellent communication skills, a team-oriented approach and a commitment to develop yourself and others is essential.
A comprehensive and flexible benefit package and agile working are just a few of the reasons to consider this move as an excellent career step.
Progression from this role could be to Manager, Senior Manger and Director or Financial Controller, Finance Director or Business Partner.