Our client is an established, yet forward-thinking firm of Chartered Accountants. They are happy to consider part time, fulltime and hybrid working and can also offer interim work or a fixed term contract if that works better for you?
This large independent firm has an excellent reputation, a predominantly local client base and great staff retention levels.
Based in centrally located offices, they are easily accessible from the train station and offer staff parking as well as an on going flexible working policy.
In addition to ongoing training and development policies, they also offer a wealth of other benefits including part-time and flexible working options, pension and private healthcare. is offering a varied role, where you will be working in large local clients across a range of sectors including Limited Companies, Groups, LLPs, Charities and NFP
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting Audit assignment successfully from planning and execution through to completion.
- Preparation of more complex statutory accounts and review of junior team members work.
- Liaising with clients and their staff and supporting with training and in the use of technology.
- Preparation of corporate tax returns for your clients and supporting the tax department where required.
- Supervising and mentoring junior team members
It is anticipated that you will be an ACA or ACCA qualified individual currently working in an Accountancy Firm or seeking a return to the Profession.
You will ideally have gained a diverse experience in an Independent or Mid-Tier Firm but individuals from Big 4 Audit teams who are seeking to broaden their roles are also welcome.