Do you want to be the best version of yourself?
If you value your individuality and want to realise your career aspirations at one of the top 10 accountancy firms in the UK, Senior Business Advisor will be the role for you. You will rise to the challenge at a firm that values their people and provides an encouraging environment for them to succeed. You will be able to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills, and personality, and will be given every opportunity to thrive.
Working within Business Services and Outsourcing, you will be an integral part of a team that is essential to meeting client’s needs, delivering long-term value to their businesses, and helping them to navigate challenging circumstances. You will work with a large variety of clients, mainly within the SME space, providing solutions such as accounting, payroll, and compliance services. You will also produce financial statements under a range of accounting frameworks, prepare consolidations and cash flow for year-end statutory accounts, and year-end accounting files for internal or external auditors.
Salary and benefits
Alongside a competitive salary, you will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- 25 days’ holiday
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions
- life assurance cover
- income protection insurance
As well as this, you will be able to design a benefits package to suit your individual lifestyle, that will help you to thrive in and outside of your role. This includes:
- buy up to 10 days extra holiday
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance, or travel insurance
- Bike to Work scheme
- discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms
- interest-free season ticket loan or interest-free graduate loan
Your growth will be a priority, but you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Qualified/Near Qualified Accountant ACCA, ACA, CA, or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of FRS102, IFRS with the ability to apply both accounting frameworks.
- Experience in a trainee or senior role, including delivering statutory accounts preparation or audit services to large businesses.
- Working knowledge of financial reporting requirements as well as previous experience preparing statutory accounts, consolidations, and cash flows.
- Working knowledge of IFRSs.
- Evidence of ability to research technical accounting matters.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.