To achieve their goal of becoming the number one business advisor to OMB's and to reflect that their staff are key to this achievement, this Top 15 Firm have put in place radical changes to their offices and employment contracts.
Now based in spacious modern offices accessible from excellent transport links, including a shuttle bus from the mainline train station and free staff parking, and close to a range of retail and leisure facilities.
Look beyond the title of Accounts and Audit Senior and you will enjoy:
- A defined agile working policy meaning the option to WFH always be retained.
- Flexi-hours when in the office.
- Comprehensive study support, if required.
- Above market rate remuneration packages.
It is anticipated that you will have three or more years of experience in a role that includes external audit, you may have recently qualified with a smaller firm and be seeking to develop your career, or you may have post qualification experience and be seeking a better work-life balance.
The Accounts & Audit team is responsible for planning and delivering audit and accounting assignments for a diverse, local client base that includes OMB's, Ltd companies and Groups.
Within the role of Accounts & Audit Senior you would be responsible for:
- Assisting in the management and delivery of accounts and audit assignments
- Plan audit assignments, including budgeting and an analytical review
- Lead audits -Supervise, delegate and review work to juniors
- Undertake complex accounts preparation and review the work of others
- Ad hoc project and advisory work to support the Managers and Partners
- Client secondments in roles such as Financial Accountant, Project Accountant