Our client is recruiting for an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior to work within their Farnborough office, to assist the associate partners and managers in the execution of audit fieldwork and audit file completion and to carry out accounts preparation.
Due to growth within the largest and most progressive region of this Firm, my client is looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join to the team to assist us in achieving their strategic goals.
In return, the Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior role is offering a competitive salary with huge career progression within the firm and great benefits package.
Look beyond the job title of Assistant Auditor/Audit Semi-Senior and you will enjoy:
- A defined agile working policy meaning the option to WFH always be retained.
- Flexi-hours when in the office.
- Comprehensive study support, if required.
- Above market rate remuneration packages.
The Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior duties will be:
- Planning and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Plan assignments in conjunction with the client manager
- Lead smaller assignments and assist colleagues on larger or more complex projects
- Supervise junior staff during the audit and review their work
- Deliver the audit file to the assignment manager in a timely manner
- Identify and document audit issues and control weaknesses
- Regularly communicate assignment progress to the manager
- Monitor your chargeability and your assignment budgets pro-actively
- Experience of OMB/SME private company audits: planning, budget preparation, identifying key risks, developing an audit plan, executing the audit on site
- Experience of analytical review, documenting systems and controls, sampling techniques
- Experience preparing audit files using an electronic working paper system such as Caseware
- Some prior experience of statutory company accounts preparation under UK GAAP
- Experience of preparing budgets and monitoring actual time against budget
- ACA/ACCA part qualified